1. Owner of s-tuning.eu Internet store:
COMPANY REGISTRATION DATA:
S-TUNING S.C Sacha Grzegorz,Drzyzga Lukasz
41-106 Siemianowice Slaskie, POLSKA
Account number PL07 1050 1357 1000 0022 7357 2079
2. Orders for products should be placed on the Internet store website or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org , or by phone +48 32 229 43 17
3. Placed orders will be realized after order form has been filled in correctly; especially telephone number and email address are required to allow us to confirm on order.
4. Data given during client registration are processed only for purposes connected with order realization, according to the Law dated 29 August 2997 on protection of personal data (Journal of Laws No. 101, pos. 926 from 2002 - consolidated text) and will not be made available to any third parties.
5. We inform about the fact that an order has been placed in a massage sent to an email address given in the form.
6. Orders are confirmed by phone or by email within 24 working hours from the moment we have received your order. Lack of order confirmation means that it will not be realized.
7. If we are not able to receive order confirmation within 2 working days, such order will be cancelled.
8. Shipping time is usually 14 days. If the goods are imported on client's individual request, realization of such order may be longer. In this situation, we will agree on longer delivery time depending on availability of goods.
9. Goods are delivered at the client's expense by DHL courier or Poczta Polska.
10. Method of delivery is selected by client; however, large elements are only delivered by DHL courier. It is better to have heavy and small elements delivered by a courier. s-tuning.eu conducts final verification to establish most optimal conditions of transport.
11. Client accounts for ordered goods and costs of transport on delivery with a deliveryman (Poczta Polska, DHL), or by making bank transfer advance payment on the company bank account, or by another method of payment available on the method of payment page.
12. On the territory of Poland, costs of transport of goods worth more than 1000,00 PLN are borne by the Internet store.
13. All prices in the store are gross prices. Prices do not include costs of delivery. In order to send you a proper invoice for goods purchased in our store, please contact us beforehand +48 32 229 43 17.
14. Prices in Wholesale Panel for companies only are net prices in EURO.
15. Basic methods of payment available in the Internet store are cash on delivery, bank transfer advance payment or payment with credit card.
16. In case of making advance payment, the amount needs to be transferred on the proper bank account number. Number of Internet order needs to be included on the transfer order (or post office form). Having made the payment, confirmation (copy of transfer order or post office form) should be sent by fax or email to us. Fax number: +48 32 200 04 48.
17. Order is directed for realization (or goods are ordered from a manufacturer if not in stock) the moment payment enters our bank account and we receive payment confirmation.
18. If, upon delivery, the package seems damaged, you should not accept the delivery and a complaint protocol needs to be drawn up in the presence of transport company employee. If this formality is not carried out, the Internet store is not responsible for any damages occurred during transport.
19. If the package does not seem to be damaged, but after opening, it turns out that the goods are in fact damaged, Courier Company needs to be contacted immediately in order to fill in a proper protocol. You should also inform the seller about such incident. The best solution is to open a package in the presence of a courier after the amount due has been paid. If any damages are present, the courier is a witness and he fills in a protocol.
20. Products purchased in our store are not subject to guarantee, exchange or return, unless the law determines otherwise in particular situations. Under special circumstances, goods - which appear to have been used - can be returned within 10 days. Goods cannot be damaged or used. They should be complete. Then the amount corresponding to the value of a product will be returned. Money will be transferred by a postal order or bank transfer on indicated bank account number. Costs of delivery are not redeemable. Moreover, the package needs to be returned at client's expense.
21. Client, who is complaining about faulty goods, sends them at his own expense.
22. We do not accept COD returns.
23. Additional information may be acquired by phone from Monday to Friday at 9:00 - 17:00; telephone number +48 32 229 43 17.
24. Trade names, product names or any other marks present in our shop are registered trademarks subject to protection according to the Law dated 30 June 2000 on industrial property law (Journal of Laws No. 49, pos. 508 with later modifications).
25. Descriptions of products in our store are only for information purposes. Using materials from our store and copying them for commercial purposes is reserved.
26. Dimensions displayed for individual products may be slightly different from real dimensions of products.
27. The company is not responsible for too little ground clearance, because the height of a car depends on the size of rims and suspension. Given dimensions should be approximate.
28. We attach product specification in a form of an order printout with prices to each delivery.
29. Placing an order in our Internet store means that you accept the rules of the store.
30. By registering in s-tuning.eu store and giving your email address, you agree to receive commercial information concerning promotions and sales, as well as other forms of informing about business operations of the company.
31. In cases not regulated by the above rules, proper regulations of the Civil Code apply.